Get Vaccinated!



We don't think much about Covid anymore.  It almost seems like it has gone away for most people.

I was astonished to read in the news this morning that 1500 Americans are dying every week from Covid.  Doctors say many of these deaths were preventable by vaccines.

Even more astonishing; slightly less than 20% of Americans have gotten the most recent Covid vaccine.

I kind of understand "Covid fatigue" (tired of doing stuff about it like masks, tests, and getting shots) but at the same time, I really don't.  Not getting vaccinated risks your own health as well as the health of other Americans who are dying because of it.

We are human; foolish and irrational (me included).  We can all do better.


PS:  Yes, I am vaccinated.  I got my Covid, flu, and RSV vaccines in December.

I got all 3 at one time.  I didn't feel great for a couple of days, but I would do it again.