Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th Of July!

The 4th is my favorite holiday: the weather is usually great; I think of swimming, and cookouts, and parties, and fireworks.

These are strange times: Black Lives Matter protest; Covid-19 crisis; businesses struggling; people struggling; endless political discord; and seemingly endless problems with no solution in sight. It is a difficult time for our country.

I read an uplifting relevant story today about Frederick Douglass who found hope in our Declaration of Independence.



It is a strange disappointing 4th this year.  I have no plans and do not plan on getting together with anyone becasue of Covid-19.  I've been working around other people this week.  It would be irresponsible of me not to stay at home.

The good news is I had a little work for the past 3 weeks.  Hopefully, this trend continues.

Some other good news, I took a leap-of-faith (that I will have work) and bought 1-Creamsource SpaceX.  It's an awesome light.  I've been using it on almost everything I've worked on.

SpaceX at work going through a 6X diffusion


I'm loving this light.  My plan is to buy a 2nd as soon as I get a movie.


PS:  I haven't forgotten to review the light.  I'll do that this week.