Gaffer Time! The Creamsource SpaceX

Covid-19 has turned my blog into a random stream of consciousness with posts about everything but gaffing.

Well finally, here is a gaffing post.

I was glad to see a somewhat normal political commercial was shot near me this week.  Even though I wasn't on the crew, it is good to hear that work is starting to return.

The coolest new thing this past week was the arrival of a Creamsource SpaceX at my house.  It is a demo light loaned to me from the great guys at Maccam Studio Lighting.

It looks like advanced technology from the future that just teleported to my backyard.


I haven't had a chance to give it a good shakedown yet, but my initial impressions are favorable.

Creamsource makes the Ferraris of the lighting world.  Their lights are exceptionally well designed, and great looking.

I've owned their Doppios (1x2' LED panels) and Minis (1x1' LED panels) for years.

The SpaceX has everything I've been looking for; a high-output LED that rivals HMIs and is RGB.

I'll post more about it when I have a chance to check it out thoroughly.