Covid 19 Layoff Week 9: Someone Is Happy

I can't believe this is week 9 of this Covid-19 layoff.  You would have thought a clear plan or path to getting back-to-work would be here by now, but it is not.

We all realize by now that normalcy will not return until there is a vaccine or cure for the virus.  At the same time, we have to go back to work somehow while protecting ourselves from Covid-19.

Our federal government is fumbling through the Covid-19 crisis and is not proactive or visionary.  It's making everything worse than it should be.

There is someone I know who is happy with the current situation; my dog Twiggy.

I was watching TV and Twiggy came up between my legs wanting to play.


Twiggy is a Shetland Sheepdog; a Sheltie.  They are smart athletic dogs.  She is an awesome pet.  My wife and I joke that she is our best child!  Twiggy is an old girl now at 13.  She is slowing down but still doing well.
Here's a happy girl!
 

When my wife and I are working, Twiggy is generally home alone for long periods of time.  Now with Covid-19, we are home almost all the time.  She gets extra play-times and walks.  She is a happy girl.  It's a dog's life!