Quotes From An Oblivious Director To An Actress

Quotes From An Oblivious Director To An Actress On A Food Commercial

You’re loose and you’re yummy.

That bite and that lick; so good!

Get looser for me.

Do that little get ready stretchy thing for me.

Keep your eyes open while you’re biting.

Stretch it out.

Okay, let’s keep going; swallow or spit or whatever.

Okay now let’s do a “Mmm, it’s soft” then a “Mmm, it’s fluffy.”

Remember how you were kind of surprised a little bit by how fluffy it is?

Now we’re pushing a little too hard.

Now just wait a little longer before you spit, or swallow, ya know?

Now just “Mmm, buttery.”

Try the hand thing and then a lick.

Oh no, like, remember how you were saying, “Wow, I’d totally get the big ones.  Spit!"

Now tell me about the textures you feel.  Tell me how soft it is.

Describe what it tastes like.

So buttery!