Wherever There Is An Outlet, You Can Plug Anything In

Wherever there is an outlet, you can plug anything in, seems to be the way many people deal with electricity.  Most people on a crew have some basic knowledge of working with electricity, but there are always a few who do not.  I think these are the same people who come up to me asking for an apple box or a shot bag.  (I nicely direct them to a grip.)

Knowledgeable or not, most crew members know to ask an electrician before plugging things in.

It is funny how many times I get a call from another department about not having power.  Typically, I find the circuit breaker has popped, and see something like this:

Hey, you missed a hole.  You can plug 1 more thing in here!


I'm always nice and explain that you cannot plug all these things into one circuit and run them another line.