My E350 Cargo Van

I finally bought a cargo van for work.  I have needed one.  I have too much gear to fit it in my car anymore.

It is a beast; an Econoline 350 Super Duty with the Ford factory towing package.  It will tow a 1400 amp plant with no problem.  It came with a great roof rack.  About the only thing I needed to add to it was a safety bulkhead, or partition, to keep the driver and passenger safe from the cargo.

This E350 is the last of the Econoline series.  This model is the culmination of all the Econolines over the years.  Ford had been making improvements with these vans every few years.  This model has improved handling and load capacity.  The engine and transmission are great.  It is all around an awesome van.  

I have owned 4 Econolines before this one.  The previous ones were E150 conversion vans I used for family trips.  Each was a great van.

Ford has discontinued the E-series vans.  I'm going to really miss them when this one is gone.