My New LED Panel Light

Recently I purchased another Creamsource LED panel.  The new one is a Doppio Bender; a 1x2' bi-color spot.  Like all of Outsight's lights, it is awesome.  I have found the bi-color feature to be so useful, I almost wonder if all my lights should be this way.



One of my Doppios working on NASCAR: The Rise Of American Speed

 

 

PS 2021:  Oh my gosh, I loved these lights!  I have since sold all my Doppios.  The only Creamsource I still own is a SpaceX.  I love this light.

I'm now thinking I need to buy some Vortexs.  I haven't worked with them, but everyone I know who has, says they are awesome.

It's intersting to look back.  I used to own just a few specialty lights that I would rent on movies.  I now have a 1-ton and often supply all the grip and electric for some surprisingly big commercials and even some small movies.